Imagine having a staff of loyal, trusted servants who are devoted to your well-being. They make sure that the lighting and temperature in your home are exactly how you like them. They even stand watch over your home at night and when you’re away. Sound too good to be true? Actually, it’s not. All of these benefits are what you can expect from a good home security system with a home automation package.
A Home Security System is More Than Just an Alarm
Here are just some of the benefits you can enjoy:
1. The security and peace of mind that come with having your home guarded every moment of every day from break-ins. Yet, you’ll have no worries about family members, housekeepers, or other welcome visitors setting it off, thanks to controls that put you in charge of how your home security system works.
2. The ability to know exactly who is knocking at your front door, thanks to video surveillance that shows you their face. Never deal with annoying strangers again.
3. Protection from flame and water damage, even when you’re away. Many home security systems can be tied in with smoke and liquid detectors and set to contact the fire department or other authorized personnel immediately.
4. Never having to worry if you locked the front or back door, turned the lights off for the night, or adjusted the heat or air conditioning to proper levels. Some automation features can take care of all that for you.
5. There are even some home automation companies that have an automated watering system, so you can enjoy your plants without the chore of trudging heavy watering cans around your property.
6. XFINITY Home also provides a service that enables a thermostat to learn the habits of a home and its residents, factoring in outside temperatures and the building’s ability to adjust to those temperatures.
7. Backup protection means you’ll get extended battery backup, keeping your system on, even when the power goes out.
8. Be secure in knowing that a simple push of a button can summon aid whenever you need it, even if you fall or have a health-related emergency.
9. Enjoy substantial discounts on your homeowner’s insurance. Virtually every insurer will reward you with significant savings for having a security and automation system installed.
10. Enjoy the flexibility of choosing the right package for your needs. Do you just want basic home protection? No problem. Or would you prefer a heavy-duty system, with automated features that will do almost everything for you? You can have that as well; it’s your choice.
11. Because you decide what features you want, you also control how much your security/automation package will cost. You will be able to tailor one to fit your budget.
12. A customer service specialist can do a free, no-obligation security review of your home at a time convenient to you, and give you valuable information that will allow you to make an informed decision. Just give them a call — or click here to enter your home address to find home security services in your area. Customer service reps can answer any questions about how the package will work with your current land line, cell phone service, or Internet connection.
13. No one will pressure you to buy more than you need, or to exceed your budget. You will be in control. and you’ll be surprised at how affordable an automated security system is!
These are just a few of the reasons why Home Security systems are more than just a phone call to the police.
Keep These Features in Mind
Feel free to share this information with a friend, neighbor, or family member who has recently moved, or has had a life change that makes added security or automated services necessary. They’ll be happy you did!